11 June 2008

Featured space #2 - Cookies Creations

Welcome to featured space #2 - Rosemarie from Cookies Creations. Here's what Rosemarie had to say about her space. :)

I have fun creating in my tiny little work space. I learned how to create with polymer clay about 4 years ago. I learned on my own. I bought books, books and more books and watched craft shows. I started out making figurines. Then I made whatever I found interesting and was fun and colorful.I started out with a small folding table and gradually build my little creative work space in the corner of my room. It's by the window so it seems bigger and is cheery. I which I could have a room just for crafting, but this will do for now. It sure could get messy in such a short time.The two closets in my room are not used for my clothes, they are used to store my supplies. I have so many supplies I have to take a tour once in awhile to see what I have. I guess we are all like that, buying to make sure we have it, if and when we need it.I create items because it's fun and that makes it all worthwhile. And if someone likes it that makes it even better.















6 comments:

Rose-Segrest said...

Awesome work space, I love your creations and your use of color. Thank you for the heads up on this blog super cool, I read your thread over at Flickr.
Good luck and best wishes,
xoxo jen

Aimee Dars said...

I wish I were this organized! I love seeing other folks' work spaces...great feature!

Cthings said...

WOw she really has a great organize space! I need her to do my whole house! Lovely items also!

Waterrose said...

Beautiful work and what a great collection of supplies!

Catherinette Rings said...

Wow this is awesome !

jaymie said...

Very organized and neat. I love bins, they are our friends.
Such a lovely natural light coming in to the room also.