25 June 2008

Featured Space #4 - Autumn Sky Adornments

Say "Hi" to Crystal from Autumn Sky Adornments. Crystal says...

What I do there? LOL...what DON'T I do there.... I have a worktable, and that is usually where I am, beadweaving, sketching, sorting my stash...again, gluing bits of things to bits of other things. When my hands are busy, that's where I am. Actual sewing takes place there also, but any cutting I do in the kitchen. Sometimes, I just sit there. In my space, waiting for inspiration to strike.

The sofa is usually in use by the cats...they like to keep me company while I work. (Either that, or they're supervising..hmmmm)I take the sketchbook over there sometimes, and I curl up to shred magazine pages and work on my journal/collage/vision book. It's a good spot for reading too, and having difficult conversations.










3 comments:

Mary Richmond said...

what a great idea! i always love to see where other artists work. my space is a bit too messy to share with anyone right now ;-)

Anonymous said...

Great blog! and a wonderful idea for a feature:) It's so interesting to see how people organize themselves. I'm an organized chaos, kind of person:)

jaymie said...

I love the Christmas lights, makes it so very festive!