15 July 2008

Featured Space #7 - Serendipity Crafts

Hugh & Elizabeth Henry from Serendipity Crafts. They say...

Hugh and I work out of our home like most do but we don't have one area which is dedicated to our crafting. Our guest bedroom (ha!) is more of a store room of unpainted plates/platters, shipping boxes, packing peanuts, tape, labels etc. We haven't eaten at our dining table in months because it is our holding space and shipping table. Our living room is production central - yes it includes a couch and a chair but no, we don't actually sit on them. Instead, we can normally be found right in front of our computers.

Hugh comes up with new plate and platter designs on his computer (on the right) and I answer emails and promote our biz on my computer (on the left). If I swivel my chair to the left, I can multi task - i.e. paint the plates and platters!

Welcome to our little corner of this crazy crafting world :)












No comments: